Tuesday, October 11, 2011

For the grandparents!

Sorry to photo-bomb the blog, but after speaking with my mom tonight, there is a request for more pictures.  A few more...
 Enjoying a wine at the hotel before heading out for the evening.

 This was another beach near us.  Cool surroundings, but a little steep of a walk to take the kids.

 My two oldest :)

 My Isa.  

 You can't tell in this picture, but there were a number of topless sunbathers on the beach.  I had to explain to Camila that she would see other people's "boobies" here.  She was unimpressed.  So was Dave for that matter.

Our car rental.  A BMW 1 series hatchback.  Diesel engine like most cars here.  Dave filled up the tank for 70 Euros.  Ouch!


4 comments:

  1. Don't apologize for photo-bombing...we LOVE to see pictures! The beach looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, pics are great (but not as good as seeing you guys in person!). My Isa is so big! She is going to be a real girl by the time I see her next. You guys need to get going on the next baby for me... or maybe I should just have one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! And I agree with all comments posted! We love more pics, the Pettigrews need a new baby boy and one for sure for Laura!!!!! Best thought I have heard all day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach looks beautiful. Also love the pictures of the girls. They look so cute playing together. The more pics the better. We love seeing what you guys have been up to.

    ReplyDelete