Monday, January 23, 2012

The Aftershock of an Impending Nostalgia

our time is winding down here 
we fly back in a few days
and we will kiss the ground when we get there 
but, in the meanwhile 
I have been noticing a few things

every sun kissed building is more beautiful
every sangria tastes better
every walk is an adventure 
every sunny day is a gift
every flamenco song is inspiring
every spanish word is important 
everything is amplified and focused 
like a last day between lovers 

Sevilla, we will miss you


-Dave


Nobody sees the city the same.  Below is how Mateo P sees it.
Enjoy!












































2 comments:

  1. I really dig Mateo's perspective. I'm sad. It's bitter sweet....even for us. I can't wait to have you guys back, but I will miss reading about the adventures in España. Que Dios los acompañe.

    Con mucho cariño,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's time for you to come home. I will miss reading your blog. We can't wait to see you!
    Xoxo
    Kiley

    ReplyDelete